General three-day parking passes are good until 1:00 AM each night of the festival. There is no overnight parking, but one pass is good for all three days of the festival. Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense if left in the parking lots after 2:00 AM.
There are many different parking lots at WE Fest. Find the one that’s right for you and purchase HERE:
- VIP Parking (located East side of Co. Hwy. 22 across from East Gate entrance – pedestrian access via east tunnel). You must have purchased a VIP seat to obtain a VIP Parking Pass.
- ADA (located near East entrance North of Sheriff headquarters). You must have a government-issued handicap placard or license plate to park in this lot. See this page for more accessibility information.
- General Admission Parking w/ Free Shuttle Bus Service – Near intersection of Co. Hwy. 22 & Twp Rd 4
- Free Day Parking w/ Paid Shuttle Bus Service – Becker County Fairgrounds (Located at 1310 Rossman Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN 56501)
- Campground Parties: If you are not camping, you can park in the ADA or VIP lots that are open from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM on Tuesday, July 30th, and Wednesday, July 31st.
For a detailed map of the festival grounds, including parking lot locations, click HERE.