WE Fest CMA Awards Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The WE Fest CMA Awards Contest 2018 (the “Contest”) entry period begins at 10:00 AM Mountain Time (“MT”) on November 7, 2018 and ends at 5:00 PM MT on November 14, 2018 (the “Entry Period”), when all entries must be received. Mountain Time shall control for all purposes of this Contest. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Contest. The Contest is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and an attendee with a campsite at the WE Fest 2018 Music Festival in Grand Junction, Colorado. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (“Sponsor”), its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Contest or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor-designated judges, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Contest.
- How to enter. During the Entry Period, predict the winners of each category of the 2018 Country Music Association Awards as listed at http://wefest.com/experience/contests/2018-cma-awards-contest/. A winner must be chosen in every category to qualify as an official entry into the contest.
- Prizes. There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) 3-day General Admission With Camp Access tickets to the WE Fest 2019 Music Festival (the “Festival”), scheduled to take place August 1-3, in Detroit Lakes, MN (approximate retail value (“ARV”) $360.00). Grand Prize consists solely of the two (2) General Admission With Camp Access tickets to the Festival and the benefits described above; it does not include travel and/or transportation to/from Minnesota or the Festival venue, nor does it include a campsite, or any other cost or expense related to the prize, its acceptance, use or otherwise, all of which are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.
All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Festival General Admission tickets are subject to their terms and conditions and any terms and conditions of the Festival venue. Sponsor is not responsible if the Festival or any portion thereof is canceled, postponed, delayed or modified in any way or for any reason and no substitution of prize or compensation shall be made to winner except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must be available to attend the Festival on its scheduled dates. Grand Prize winner and his/her guests must follow and adhere to all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Grand Prize and the terms of the Festival venue. Should Grand Prize winner and/or winner’s guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or terms or engage in behavior that is unruly, obnoxious, threatening, illegal or otherwise inappropriate or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), Sponsor and/or its designee reserves the right, without further notice or warning to terminate Grand Prize winner and/or its guest(s) attendance at, or participation in, the Festival, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize winner and/or its guest(s) home and/or take other actions as Sponsor may deem appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to Grand Prize winner or such winner’s guest(s). If Grand Prize is not accepted or is unclaimed or unused by winner or if winner is unable to attend the Festival on its scheduled dates/times, prize will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No one will be admitted to the Festival without a ticket. If, for whatever reason, the Festival, or any portion thereof, is cancelled or rescheduled, no compensation will be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled Festival or portion thereof and prize (or cancelled/rescheduled portion of prize, as applicable) will be forfeited, except as may be otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the Festival is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part, for any reason. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Festival tickets are subject to any restrictions, terms or conditions of the Festival venue.
Any portion of any prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by a winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of prizes is in U.S. dollars.
- Winner Selection; Odds of Winning. The winner selection process will take place on November 15, 2018:
After the close of the Entry Period, the contest entrant with the most correct predictions will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen by random drawing among the group of entrants with the same amount of correct guesses. The winner will be will be notified via email no later than November 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM CT.
Odds of winning depend on the nature, quality and number of eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final and cannot be appealed.
- Winner Notification. The winner will be will be notified via email no later than November 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM CT. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within seven (7) days of date specified in notification or an alternate winner may be selected. Grand Prize winner’s guests may be required, in Sponsor’s discretion, to execute and return to Sponsor a Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (the “Guest Release”) prior to award of prize. If Grand Prize winner and/or any of Grand Prize winner’s guests are under the age of majority in his/her state of legal residence, the parent/legal guardian of such minor Grand Prize winner or guest will be required to execute and return the Affidavit or Guest Release, as applicable, on such minor’s behalf. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Contest or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Contest and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received using the judging criteria and process set forth above for Phase Two of the Winner Selection.
- No Tampering, Right To Cancel, Modify. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Contest or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry or judging process or the operation of the Contest, or with any Website promoting the Contest; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Contest multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Contest promotion, including the entire Contest promotion, and/or modify the Contest and/or award the prizes based upon the criteria set forth in these Official Rules from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Contest, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Contest-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Contest. Entrants and winners acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. In addition, any dispute relating to the Contest (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in New Jersey. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
- Winner List. To obtain a copy of the winner’s list, available after November 15, 2018, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WE Fest CMA Awards 2018 Contest, 240 Greenwich Ave., Greenwich, CT 06830, for Sponsor’s receipt by November 30, 2018.