General Festival Policy
- Parking is not included with any tickets. If your order does not include a separate parking ticket, you do not have parking.
- Event is rain or shine.
- Stolen or lost tickets will not be replaced. Treat all tickets like cash.
- Tickets will be print at home, and will be available to print mid-July.
General Camping Policy
- Camping is sold per person, and per vehicle. All campers must also have a 3-day admission ticket (Three (3) day tickets are included with all box/reserved/lawn/upper grand seating).
- Electrical is available in a few campgrounds. These electrical spots are in a designated area, and will be assigned upon arrival.
- You must arrive together to camp together.
- Reminder: All vehicles entering the General Campgrounds will need to purchase a Campground Vehicle Reservation Permit. Campgrounds have limited space.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
Not Allowed at WE Fest
- No bottles (glass), weapons, fireworks, kegs, or illegal substances.
- No unauthorized vending
- No pets. Service Animals must have proper identification.
- No one under 21 can consume alcohol anywhere on the festival site, including the campgrounds.
- Persons engaging in violent or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the concert site, campgrounds, or parking lots, and no refunds will be given for their tickets or camping permits.
- No Off-site Firewood Allowed. Firewood is available for purchase at all campground entrances
- All patrons and vehicles subject to search.