WE FEST CAMPGROUNDS CONTEST
PRESENTED BY MILLER LITE and BOB FM
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The WE Fest Campgrounds Contest – Presented by Miller Lite (the “Contest”) entry period begins at 12:00 AM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on August 1, 2018 and ends at 12:00 AM CDT on August 3, 2018 (the “Entry Period”), when all entries must be received. Central Daylight Time shall control for all purposes of this Contest. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official timekeeper for the Contest. The Contest is governed by these Official Rules and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry, and an attendee with a campsite at the WE Fest 2018 Music Festival in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. Proof of residency and age may be required. Employees of MillerCoors and BOB FM (“Sponsors”), its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Contest or receive a prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor-designated judges, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Contest.
- How to enter. During the Entry Period, decorate your campsite at the WE Fest 2018 Music Festival to reflect the theme of “Stars, Stripes and Lites-Americana” and post up to three (3) photos of your decorated campsite on Instagram, using the required tag @WEFestMN and the required hashtags #ItsMillerTime and #BOB95FM (the “Photo”), to receive one (1) entry into the Contest. The number of photos that you post will not impact your odds of winning but no more than the maximum limit of three (3) photos will be considered for entry. Photos must comply with the Photo Requirements set forth in Section 3 below to be eligible for entry. Although it is free to enter the Contest, standard message and data charges may be incurred if you use your mobile device to submit your Photo. Your Instagram account must be set to public in order for your Photo(s) to qualify for entry. ALL PHOTO ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 AM CDT ON AUGUST 3, 2018. Limit one (1) entry per person/campsite. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified, which includes attempts by the same person to enter Photos for more than one campsite and attempts by multiple persons to enter Photos for the same campsite. Use of multiple Instagram accounts and usernames to enter by the same individual is prohibited and may result in disqualification. Photos will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account from which the Photo is posted at the time of the entry, as identified by the primary email address associated with that account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All submissions become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry that Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, may be defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, harassing or otherwise inappropriate in any way or that may infringe upon or violate another party’s rights or violate these Official Rules.
- Photo requirements. The Photo must comply with the following requirements: (i) the Photo may not feature any person other than entrant unless entrant has obtained all necessary permissions and releases from such persons prior to submission and such persons are the age of twenty-one (21) years or over in his/her state of legal residence; however, if such person is considered a minor in his/her state of legal residence, then any such required permission and release must be from such minor’s parent/legal guardian; (ii) other than the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or logos, the Photo may not show, contain, mention, depict, refer or otherwise allude to the name, logo or product of any other retailer, manufacturer, brand, product, store, place of business, person, company or character in such a way or manner as to imply an affiliation with, or endorsement of, the Sponsor, its products, brands and/or this Contest; (iii) the Photo must be entrant’s own original work, created solely by entrant and not created professionally; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form; must not have won any award; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity; (iv) the Photo may not contain, mention, refer or otherwise allude to any material, subject or otherwise that is violent, lewd, vulgar. obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, racially or morally offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material; (v) the Photo cannot display or promote nudity, religion, illegal activity, drugs or tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; (vi) the Photo cannot in any manner defame, misrepresent, contain disparaging remarks or reflect negatively about Sponsor, its brands, products, or other people, products or companies or their products, or in any way reflect negatively upon such parties or explicitly or implicitly communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill with which Sponsor wishes to be associated, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (vii) the Photo cannot contain any personal identification, such as personal names, email addresses or street addresses, without express permission; (viii) the Photo cannot depict and cannot itself be in violation of any law; and (ix) the Photo must otherwise be in compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Photo that Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, does not comply with or is in violation of these Official Rules or that otherwise contains prohibited or inappropriate content.
- Grant of Rights. Each entrant into the Contest hereby irrevocably grants Sponsor a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free perpetual license to use and display the Photo for any and all purposes in any and all media channels without limitation, worldwide and without additional compensation, notice or approval from entrant.
- Representations and Warranties/Indemnification. Each person who enters this Contest represents and warrants as follows: (i) entrant has obtained any and all necessary permissions and releases required to submit the Photo and for Sponsor’s right to use the Photo for any purpose, including the consent of any identifiable third person(s) appearing in the Photo, and entrant can and will make written copies of such permissions and releases available to Sponsor upon request; (ii) the Photo is owned by entrant and has not been previously published, distributed or otherwise exploited; (iii) the Photo is wholly original with entrant and, as of the date of submission, the Photo is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (iv) the Photo does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity; and (v) the Photo does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be considered defamatory or libelous. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
- Prizes. There will be one (1) Grand Prize and two (2) Runners-Up Prizes available to be won. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive Four (4) VIP Tickets – with camp access – and one (1) VIP Campsite to the WE Fest 2019 Music Festival (the “Festival”), scheduled to take place in August, 2019 (exact dates to be determined) in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota as well as a “Miller Lite Prize Pack” and a $300 Gift Card from BOB FM, the contents of which will be determined and selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is (“ARV”) $4,820
Runners-Up Prizes: One (1) First Runner-Up winner will receive Four (4) 3-Day General Admission tickets – with camp access – and one (1) GA Campsite to the WE Fest 2019 Music Festival (the “Festival”), scheduled to take place in August, 2019 (exact dates to be determined) in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota as well as a “Miller Lite Prize Pack” and a $200 Gift Card from BOB FM, the contents of which will be determined and selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is (“ARV”) #1,510.
Second Runners-Up winner will each receive will receive Two (2) 3-Day General Admission tickets – with camp access – and one (1) GA Campsite to the WE Fest 2019 Music Festival (the “Festival”), scheduled to take place in August, 2019 (exact dates to be determined) in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota as well as a “Miller Lite Prize Pack” and a $100 Gift Card from BOB FM, the contents of which will be determined and selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The approximate retail value of the Second Runner-up Prize is (“ARV”) $740
All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
Festival VIP tickets are subject to their terms and conditions and any terms and conditions of the Festival venue. Sponsor is not responsible if the Festival or any portion thereof is canceled, postponed, delayed or modified in any way or for any reason and no substitution of prize or compensation shall be made to winner except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize winners and his/her guests must be available to attend the Festival on its scheduled dates. Prize winners and his/her guests must follow and adhere to all instructions of Sponsor relative to the Prize and the terms of the Festival venue. Should Prizes winner and/or winner’s guest(s) fail to adhere to any such instructions or terms or engage in behavior that is unruly, obnoxious, threatening, illegal or otherwise inappropriate or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion), Sponsor and/or its designee reserves the right, without further notice or warning to terminate Prizes winner and/or its guest(s) attendance at, or participation in, the Festival, in whole or in part, and send Prize winners and/or its guest(s) home and/or take other actions as Sponsor may deem appropriate in its sole discretion without any liability or other obligation to Prize winners or such winner’s guest(s). If Prize is not accepted or is unclaimed or unused by winner or if winner is unable to attend the Festival on its scheduled dates/times, prize will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No one will be admitted to the Festival without a ticket. If, for whatever reason, the Festival, or any portion thereof, is cancelled or rescheduled, no compensation will be paid in lieu of any cancelled or rescheduled Festival or portion thereof and prize (or cancelled/rescheduled portion of prize, as applicable) will be forfeited, except as may be otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor if the Festival is cancelled, rescheduled, delayed or postponed, in whole or in part, for any reason. Unused tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged. Festival tickets are subject to any restrictions, terms or conditions of the Festival venue.
Any portion of any prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by a winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of prize or any prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). ARV of prizes is in U.S. dollars.
- Winner Selection; Odds of Winning. The winner selection process will take place in two (2) phases:
Phase One – After the close of the Entry Period, five (5) Finalists will be selected by the Sponsor-designated judges from all eligible entries received based upon the following judging criteria: (1) creativity; (2) originality; and (3) best fit to the Contest theme. The top five (5) entrants whose Photos receive the highest cumulative score will be deemed Finalists, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of a tie between entrants, the entrant involved in the tie having the Photo with the highest score in the category “best fit to the Contest theme”, combined with the “creativity” score, will be deemed the winner of the tie. Finalists will be notified via direct message on Instagram from @WEFestMN no later than August 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM CDT.
Phase Two – On August 3, 2018, the Sponsor-designated judges will visit the Finalists’ actual campsites in-person between the hours of 12:00 PM MT and 2:00 PM MT to re-judge and score the Finalists on the basis of: (1) creativity; (2) originality; and (3) best fit to the Contest theme. FINALIST MUST BE PRESENT AT HIS/HER CAMPSITE AT THE TIME OF JUDGING OR WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Based upon the above judging criteria, the Finalist with the highest cumulative score will be selected as the Grand Prize winner and the Finalists with the next two (2) highest cumulative scores will be selected as the two (2) Runners-Up winners. In the event of a tie, the Finalist involved in the tie with the highest score in “best fit to the Contest theme” combined with the “creativity” score, will be selected as the winner of the tie.
Odds of winning depend on the nature, quality and number of eligible entries received. Decisions of judges are final and cannot be appealed.
- Winner Notification. Potential Grand Prize winner and the two (2) Runners-Up winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram from @WEFestMN no later than August 4, 2018 at 10:00 AM CDT. All Prize winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) on the of date specified in notification or an alternate winner may be selected. Prize winner’s guests may be required, in Sponsor’s discretion, to execute and return to Sponsor a Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (the “Guest Release”) prior to award of prize. If Prize winners and/or any of Prize winner’s guests are under the age of majority in his/her state of legal residence, the parent/legal guardian of such minor Prize winners or guest will be required to execute and return the Affidavit or Guest Release, as applicable, on such minor’s behalf. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form or winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Contest or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Contest and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible entries received using the judging criteria and process set forth above for Phase Two of the Winner Selection.
- No Tampering, Right To Cancel, Modify. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Contest or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this promotion or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry or judging process or the operation of the Contest, or with any Website promoting the Contest; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Contest multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Contest promotion, including the entire Contest promotion, and/or modify the Contest and/or award the prizes based upon the criteria set forth in these Official Rules from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- Release of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranty; Forum Selection Clause. By participating in the Contest, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors and members (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Contest-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Contest. Entrants and winners acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey. In addition, any dispute relating to the Contest (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in New Jersey. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. Any and all claims, judgment and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and further waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
- Sponsor: MillerCoors, 250 S Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL 60606. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsor, not Instagram.
- Winner List. To obtain a copy of the winners’ list, available after August 6, 2018, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WE Fest Campgrounds Contest, 900 Third Ave. – Third Floor, NY, NY 10022 for Sponsor’s receipt by August 30th, 2018.