Campsites are sold by vehicle – one vehicle and one sleeping unit is permitted for each vehicle purchased. If you are driving an RV that is considered both the vehicle and sleeping unit.
We have many campground areas, each with different experiences, and have two options for your campsite setup:
- Regular passes are 25′ x 40′ fitting a tent or camper with an average sized vehicle, or any RVs under 40 feet in length. If your vehicle is over 40 feet, please purchase two campsites to accommodate your needed space.
Please note: Electrical hook ups are only available in certain campground areas such as VIP, Blue Ox, Lake Sallie, and North Woods. Make sure to review carefully if your site comes with electrical hook ups.
General Camping Policies
- Campsites are sold by vehicle: one vehicle and one sleeping unit is permitted for each vehicle purchased. RVs are considered both the vehicle and sleeping unit.
- Only one vehicle (one steering mechanism) and one sleeping unit per campsite is allowed. Reminder: RV is considered both.
- Every attendee wanting to camp at WE Fest must have TWO (2) items: 3-Day Admission ticket and a Camp General Access Pass. Admission types include General Admission, VIP, or any Reserved Seating 3-Day Admission. Single Day tickets are NOT allowed into the campgrounds.
- Electrical is available in a few campgrounds. These electrical spots are in a designated area, and will be assigned upon arrival. Visit Camping Options for details on each of our campground areas.
- Campers are guided to the next available campsite, and there is no way to “save” a campsite. You must arrive together to camp together.
- No one is allowed into the campgrounds without both a Camp Access Pass and a 3-Day Admission pass, whether VIP, Reserved Seating, or General Admission.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Excessive noise is never allowed in any campground, particularly after 2:00 a.m.
- All vehicles are subject to searches as they enter and/or are parked in the WE Fest Campgrounds and Parking lots, and/or on the Soo Pass Ranch Venue grounds. If you leave and re-enter, you are subject to search again.
Please visit our Camping Options for a complete description of each to find the campsite that’s right for you!
Early Camp Arrival
Start the party before the festival with an Early Camp Arrival pass! Available for General Admission and VIP campgrounds, Early Camp Arrival pass allows you to setup days before the festival. Please note: 24-hour check-in is no longer available. Campers arriving outside of those hours will not be allowed on the campgrounds.
2017 Early Camp Arrival Schedule
VIP Early Camp Arrival
Early camp arrival for VIP begins Saturday, July 29. If you want to start the party early, you can with an early entry pass!
Saturday, July 29
8:00 AM until 6:00 PM
Sunday, July 30
12:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Monday, July 31
ALL CAMPGROUNDS CLOSED
General Admission Early Camp Arrival for ALL Campgrounds
Tuesday, Aug 1
12:00 PM until 10:00 PM
Looking for Parking info? Click here.