2014 Miller Baggo Tournament
** Sign-ups below **
Contest Rules and Regulations:
All participants must be 21+ and will compete in teams of two (2).
The distance between Baggo boards will be twenty (20) feet.
- Three (3) points are scored for each bag made in the hole (Baggo).
- One (1) point is scored for each bag landed on the board.
- Score is the difference between team point totals for each round.
- First team to score twenty-one (21) points or more wins.
- Time Limit: each game outside of the Semi-Finals and Championship will have a time limit of fifteen (15) minutes.
- The team that is ahead when time expires advances.
- When time expires, teams will finish the round they are currently playing.
- Bags pushed in by an opponents toss count as a Baggo.
- The game is over if the score reaches eleven (11) to zero (0).
- If a bag ever lands on the ground or is tossed out of turn it does not count.